Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nigerijska pisma!?

+7
sanjich
tekilinho
gio_deluxe
Turrican
WEYLAND-YUTANI
goc
FALKON 2
11 posters

Stranica 1 / 3. 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Nigerijska pisma!? Empty Nigerijska pisma!?

Postaj by Gost sub oľu 21, 2009 10:07 pm

Ovo nije tema potpuno vezana za sigurnost računala ali za sigurnost računa itekako je..
pa dali znate šta o tom,dali ste dobijali takva "pisma"..
Ja sam jednom dobio al kad sam vidio cifru da mi tip nudi 8000000 dolara..odusto..
Anonymous
Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Nigerijska pisma!? Empty Re: Nigerijska pisma!?

Postaj by FALKON 2 sub oľu 21, 2009 10:13 pm

Hello My Dearest,
I am very glad for your kind response towards my request. How was your day over there in your country, i believe you had a nice day and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today ? Well my condition here does not allowed me access internet always,so i will plead with you to bear with me. I want to tell you that I'm very interested on you not minding the distance. or age, all it takes is passion, caring, commitment, and understanding to love.

Once again my name is miss GRACE UTAZI. from Liberia in Africa, I am 24 years old, 174cm tall, not married and the only child of my parents. I am kind, caring, romantic, and a very hardworking person, my friends also say i have nice sense of humor and i can be a very good listener. In spites of what life have turn to me today i am always remain focus believe on god for a revival.
My Late father, Dr. UTAZI was once the former standard bearer of the Liberian National Union,but he is died now, and my mother had died when i was only a child, i was raised by my step mother who rose against me with her adopted son after the death of my father, when they found out that my father had willed everything he has to me as her only biological daughter, they threatened to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me, and also want to kill me.

I am in sufferings and pains here in this camp which is headed by a Reverend pastor, whom i used his office computer to send you this email, but i am not living with him rather l am living in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.Incase you want to speak with me,you can reach me through this number ( 00221-772587614 ) .

Please listen to this, it is the most secret of my life, When my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in the Bank which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is $5.7 (five Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

I have all documents with me and will be willing to send it at the right moment, I kept this secret from everybody here except the Reverend pastor because he is like a father to me, please keep it to yourself alone, Remember i am giving you all these information's because of the feeling i have in me.
As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to anything be it money or whatever,it is against the law of this country were i am as a refugee.Hence i want you to assist me in getting back my inheritance from the bank,my desire is to leave this camp and go back to my studies.

And i believed that God have sent you to help me, because i pray before i contacted you and my heart tells me something about you, so i strongly believe that you are going to help me out and give happiness once again.

I have written to the bank where the money is deposited and made, they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf as the next trustee of the deposited money since i am presently of refugee status here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money.

All i want from you is to stand as my next trustee to this deposit made by my late dad,after the transfer is done successfully into your account,you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you in your country were i start up a new life.
Attached is a copy of my photograph here for you to see my face.Please don't fail to reply this my letter as soon as possible
Yours lonely.
grace

to bi bilo ovako nešta ako neznate našta je mislijo imenjak...........
i imam još takvih par pisama..........ak kom nije jasno nek slobodno pita jer ja sam informacije za to skido sa stranica interpola............
FALKON 2
FALKON 2
Doktor foruma
Doktor foruma

Registriran/a : 03.03.2009
Broj postova : 11695
Reputacija Reputacija : 580
Godina imam : 47
Započeo/la tema :
Nigerijska pisma!? Empty9 / 9999 / 999Nigerijska pisma!? Empty

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by goc sub oľu 21, 2009 10:15 pm

ma dat ću ja njemu šaku u zube, sam nek on dođe k meni, ja mu fino dam adresu di ćemo se nać i onda će ravno k zubaru nakon toga...
goc
goc
Docent foruma
Docent foruma

Registriran/a : 23.12.2008
Broj postova : 10221
Reputacija Reputacija : 258
Godina imam : 33
Započeo/la tema :
Nigerijska pisma!? Empty62 / 99962 / 999Nigerijska pisma!? Empty

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by FALKON 2 sub oľu 21, 2009 10:18 pm

hehe o čem ti to goc??? :shock:
FALKON 2
FALKON 2
Doktor foruma
Doktor foruma

Započeo/la tema :

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by goc sub oľu 21, 2009 10:19 pm

ma nemam pojma, gubim se jbt... Laughing
goc
goc
Docent foruma
Docent foruma

Registriran/a : 23.12.2008
Broj postova : 10221
Reputacija Reputacija : 258
Godina imam : 33
Započeo/la tema :
Nigerijska pisma!? Empty62 / 99962 / 999Nigerijska pisma!? Empty

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gost sub oľu 21, 2009 10:19 pm

e goc evo odma rep+ za ovaj post Laughing Laughing
@FALKON imaš thanks za kopiju pisma..
Anonymous
Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by WEYLAND-YUTANI sub oľu 21, 2009 10:21 pm

cesto dobivam takva sranja
WEYLAND-YUTANI
WEYLAND-YUTANI
Domaćin foruma
Domaćin foruma

Registriran/a : 10.01.2009
Broj postova : 5092
Reputacija Reputacija : 143
Započeo/la tema :
Nigerijska pisma!? Empty133 / 999133 / 999Nigerijska pisma!? Empty

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by FALKON 2 sub oľu 21, 2009 10:29 pm

ma nije problem tj mogu postat još jedno slično sam ga trebam nać još disam ga zavuko u kompu
................ neznam

ja sam pokušavo terat pa da vidim di će završiti i te osobe ne odustaju jednostavno pa čak ni kad skuže da se zna da je to prevara tako da sam čak dobivo i potvrde iz banaka itd...........

Zadnja promjena: FALKON 2; sub oľu 21, 2009 10:32 pm; ukupno mijenjano 1 put.
FALKON 2
FALKON 2
Doktor foruma
Doktor foruma

Započeo/la tema :

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gost sub oľu 21, 2009 10:31 pm

ma ok,bitno da ljudi vide o čem se radi,,većina ih je istog sadržaja..samo
druge uloge..
Anonymous
Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by WEYLAND-YUTANI ned oľu 22, 2009 4:40 pm

navlakusa a bit je svega telefonski inpulsi,tako ti uzmu lovu.NE ZVATI-OPASNO
WEYLAND-YUTANI
WEYLAND-YUTANI
Domaćin foruma
Domaćin foruma

Započeo/la tema :

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gost ned oľu 22, 2009 5:05 pm

ovi ne ttraže da zoveš već traže da kontaktiraš njihovu banku,da u banci daš broj računa na koji
će se prebacit taj silni novac..ali onda treba neki novac prvo uplatit da bi se mogao pustit ček ili
tak nešto...al FALKON zna bolje oko tog..da ne bubam bez veze..
Anonymous
Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by WEYLAND-YUTANI ned oľu 22, 2009 7:20 pm

ja sam dobil pisma iz Senegala na tu foru s trazile su da ih zovem u izbjeglicki logor prije a onda banku.
WEYLAND-YUTANI
WEYLAND-YUTANI
Domaćin foruma
Domaćin foruma

Započeo/la tema :

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by FALKON 2 ned oľu 22, 2009 7:25 pm

u biti sve se radi preko mail adrese tj javi se preko nekog sajta i traži da joj se javiš privatno i tu sve počme,kad joj se javiš u kratkom roku dobiješ odgovor sa slikicom i većinom su milijoni u pitanju i roditelji ubijeni itd bla bla a nemogu podići novac već traže ili poslovnog partnera ili "ljubavnika" da im pomogneš pribaciti novac na svoj račun ovdje pa će ona doć ovamo,dobijete kontakt adresu od banke i sve podace o transakcije i nakraju se sve svede na to da vam traže iz "banke" da uplatite određenu svotu novca da bi se transakcija uspjela uspješno obaviti,jedna mi je čak poslala i kopiju putovnice i kad sam stopiro to onda je pokušala ići na foru da me nije zaboravila i da mi daje veću sumu novca ali da se javim nekom tipu da mi pošalje ček a on onda traži da mu uplatim 300 $ da ovjeri ček da ja mogu podići novac............... Very Happy u biti sve se svodi da je to toliko uhodano da ne odustaju i kad im direkt kažeš da kužiš da je prevara u pitanju. Razz
FALKON 2
FALKON 2
Doktor foruma
Doktor foruma

Započeo/la tema :

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by WEYLAND-YUTANI ned oľu 22, 2009 7:29 pm

da bas tako,neki dan sam dobio cak na Hrvatskom jeziku takvu poruku s istim zahtjevima nemres vjerovat.
WEYLAND-YUTANI
WEYLAND-YUTANI
Domaćin foruma
Domaćin foruma

Započeo/la tema :

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by FALKON 2 ned oľu 22, 2009 7:34 pm

meni to stže na engleskom,a imao sam jednu iz rusije koja je bla bla a nakraju se javila kao izgorio joj stan pa da joj pošaljem kao prijatelj novca za mjesec dana da može preživjeti i stati opet na noge pa kad joj osiguranje isplati odštetu da će mi vratit sa kamatama......... Laughing Laughing Laughing
FALKON 2
FALKON 2
Doktor foruma
Doktor foruma

Započeo/la tema :

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by FALKON 2 sri oľu 25, 2009 2:43 pm

Hello My Dear,
It is a pleasure you responded to my urgent request,Like i said in my previous e-mail this money is a deposit made by my late father in a bank,i was used as the next trustee to the deposit, but was refused from accessing the account because i am a refugee.According to the law of Senegal,no refugee have the right to transfer,save or withdraw money from a bank account.

I know you must be surprised and sacred with my offer, but please believe in me as a lonely sincere heart with alot of agony..Give a consideration to my request as i am facing the most difficult moment of life,however few people has recently lost their lifes because of the hardship in the camp.I don't want to victim illness or death,hence i am pleading you to come to my rescue.

I have to reveiw this secret after spending a while of pressure and fustration due to the attitude of the people arround here.The United Nation has on several occasion promise to take us to Western World,but has failed to furfill their promise and i cannot keep waiting because the hardship is beyund me.Haven prayed and fasted,i must say i am conviced within me that you are the right man to assist me out of this situation.

I have already inform my bank my desire to get back my inheritance through a foreigner who will act on mybehalf, however the bank manager has promise to assist you in all kind of advice that will easy the process of the transfer.

You as my helper will have nothing to regret or loose.Please provide me with your full Name,Address and Tele Phone number, i need to send a nomination letter to the bank,this letter will allow them recognised you when you are dealing directly with them on behalf.
YOUR FULL INFOEMATIONS
YOUR NAME...............................
YOUR HOME ADDRESSES............
COUNTRY...................................
HOME TELEPHONE......................
PRIVATE TELEPHONE.................
MARITAL STATUS........................
AGE............................................
OCCUPATION..............................

Presently i am living in Dakar Senegal,West AFrica.I am living as a refugee presently but my desire is to leave Senegal immediately the transfer is completed into your account,then after you send me little money from itside,the money will be use for my travelling documents.

Incase of urgency,please call me through this number 00221772587614, the number contain both the country code,city code.Just dial the number as i have stated it OK.Remember to ask after my name as the telephone is not mine OK.

Yours Lonely
GRACE
from grace am Looking Forward To Your Consideration

evo vam još mal djelova NIGERIJSKOG PISMA tj nastavak djelovanja onog prvog pisma

stavi "quote"na početku i kraju citata da se vidi koji dio je citiran,
edit by falcon.75
FALKON 2
FALKON 2
Doktor foruma
Doktor foruma

Započeo/la tema :

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gost sri oľu 25, 2009 2:58 pm

ako imaš dalje nastavak tijeka dogovora postaj i to ovdje ako ti nije problem.. gore
Anonymous
Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by FALKON 2 sri oľu 25, 2009 3:15 pm

iz ovog nemam ali imam od onog prije tj zadnjeg što je bilo,ovo je ovo zadnje tj nafriško Very Happy
FALKON 2
FALKON 2
Doktor foruma
Doktor foruma

Započeo/la tema :

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gost sri tra 01, 2009 5:00 pm

a ponekad i ovak igra počinje...

my dearest in love,

how are you today? i hope you are fine,my name is miss Jane,i just went through

your profile in this www.tagged.com which really interests me in extending a hand of a relationship to you. if you will have the desire to go on with me, and for us to know each other better and see what happens in future.i will be very happy if you can write me through my e-mail address( missjane_saleeby@yahoo.fr )for easy communication and in return i will send you my pics for you to see how i really look like. i will be waiting to hear from you. thanks and remain blessed.
miss Jane.
Reply to missjane_saleeby@yahoo.fr

Anonymous
Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by FALKON 2 sri tra 01, 2009 6:22 pm

Dear Friend,

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting my inheritance transferred, under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow.

Now, contact my Pastor in Abidjan. In the person of :
Rev Pastor Olivier Kona
Church Of God Ministry.
Lot 63 Blvd du Marseille.
Bietry Zone 4.
Abidjan Cote D' Ivoire.
Email: (pastor.olivier_kona2000@yahoo.com )

Ask him to send you the total of ( $100.000.00) which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with my Pastor Rev Pastor Olivier Kona and instruct him on where to send the money to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time. In the moment, I’m very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Pastor on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with him, he will send the amount to you without any delay.

I am waiting to hear from you as soon as you receive the money.

Thanks and remain blessed.

Best regards.
Zaina Ishaaq

a kad neuspije prvi pokušaj pokušaju na ovaj način
FALKON 2
FALKON 2
Doktor foruma
Doktor foruma

Započeo/la tema :

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Turrican sri tra 01, 2009 6:31 pm

Tko je tak bedast da u današnje doba nasjedne na to onda pravo čudo što se uopće zna služiti mailom.

Evo ja sam baš prije kojih 15 minuta dobio obavijest na email da sam osvojio milijun eura na nekoj njemačkoj lutriji. => Mark as Spam & Send to Trash
(s druge pak strane možda sam popušio 1000000 eura, hm bolje da izvadim to iz smeća i pošaljem im ipak podatke, you never know... Laughing )

Turrican
Tehničar foruma Tury
(Informatičar, zajebant)
Tehničar foruma Tury  (Informatičar,  zajebant)

Registriran/a : 22.02.2009
Broj postova : 5443
Reputacija Reputacija : 1188
Započeo/la tema :
Nigerijska pisma!? Empty55 / 99955 / 999Nigerijska pisma!? Empty

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by FALKON 2 sri tra 01, 2009 6:59 pm

ATTENTION :MR. STJEPAN ZUNAC,

THIS IS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL AND TO CONFIRM TO YOU THAT I HAVE FOR YOU A MANAGER'S CHEQUE BEING THE INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT OF $100.000 US DOLLARS. IT HAD BEEN DRAWN SINCE BY COBACI BANK. THE BANK DRAFT IS HERE WITH ME WRITTEN ON YOUR NAME BY YOUR PARTNER. I'VE BEEN CHECKING MY EMAIL DAILY TO HAVE YOUR MAILING ADDRESS WHERE I CAN SEND THE DRAFT TO YOU.

SO NOW YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATIONS IMMEDIATELY:

1. YOUR POSTAL ADDRESS WHERE YOU WILL RECEIVE THE DRAFT.

2. A COPY OF YOUR ID. SO THAT I WILL SEND THE DRAFT TO YOU AS YOUR PARTNER INSTRUCTED BECAUSE IT WAS ON CHEQUE DRAFTING PAPER , SO YOU CAN SEND THE ADDRESS NOW.

YOU WILL ALSO HAVE TO PROVIDE THE MONEY THAT IS TO BE PAID AT THE COURRIER COMPANY FOR THE DELIVERY CHARGES. THE CHEQUE HAS TO BE SEND TO YOUR MAILING ADDRESS THROUGH SPACE COURRIER SERVICES AFFILIATED TO FEDEX THAT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CARRIAGE AND DELIVERY OF MONEY IN THE FORM OF CASH, CHEQUES AND BANK DRAFTS.

YOU CAN SEND THE DELIVERY CHARGES THROUGH WESTERN UNION, ADDRESSED TO MY NAME WITH INFORMATIONS AS FOLLOW :

NAME: OLIVIER KONA
ADDRESS:ABIDJAN,COTE D`IVOIRE.
COUNTRY'S CODE:225

THE AMOUNT OF THE DELIVERY CHARGE IS TWO-HUNDRED AND NINTY FIVE UNITED STATE DOLLARS ONLY (U$295). UPON THE RECEIPT OF THE ABOVE INFORMATIONS, I WILL IMMEDIATELY GO AND REGISTER THE DRAFT FOR DELIVERY TO YOU FOR YOU TO CASH AT THE BANK OF YOUR CHOICE IN YOUR COUNTRY WHERE YOU HAVE AN EXISTING BANK ACCOUNT.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
REV.PASTOR OLIVIER KONA.

iznenadijo bi se koliko osoba nasjedne jer sam neke podatke skinijo sa stranica interpola a moš mislit koliki razmjera je onda to kad i interpol zanima, ovo je zadnji pokušaj da nešta izvukuz kad je sve drugo palo jer ja se dopisujem do kraja da vidim dokle su spremni ići a ta je čak poslala i kopiju putovnice i bankovne potvrde tj dokaze kao da ima novac na računu itd
FALKON 2
FALKON 2
Doktor foruma
Doktor foruma

Započeo/la tema :

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gost čet tra 02, 2009 4:41 pm

(vida_2@yahoo.com) My name is missvida i saw your profile today at www.tagged.com and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom iam.Here is my email address (vida_2v@yahoo.com) i believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address missvida(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life Yours Love missvida (vida_2v@yahoo.com)
uf,odjednom postade naporno...najnovije...
Anonymous
Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gost čet tra 02, 2009 4:45 pm

Greetings,
My name is nancy,
i saw your profile today at (www.tagged.com)and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (nancykhalifa80@yahoo.com) i believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
(Remeber the distance or colour does age not matter but love matters alot in life)
I will be happy to seeing a good responds from you
Thanks and remain blessed.
Your's in love nancy,

send me your email adress in my box (nancykhalifa80@yahoo.com ) so that i will send my photo and tell you more about me ok bye dear.nancy,

još jedno,još novije...al me vole... Laughing
Anonymous
Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by FALKON 2 čet tra 02, 2009 4:49 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing
FALKON 2
FALKON 2
Doktor foruma
Doktor foruma

Započeo/la tema :

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

[Vrh] Go down

Stranica 1 / 3. 1, 2, 3  Next

[Vrh]