Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mudre izreke poznatih

+14
Neu
Petra Sanader
Teo
Mass
THUNDER_DINIX
tanuki
WEYLAND-YUTANI
GracaVanPelt
Purgy
Prop
evitaa
scorpio57
Nessie
18 posters

Stranica 1 / 3. 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mudre izreke poznatih Empty Mudre izreke poznatih

Postaj by Nessie sri vel 17, 2010 3:52 pm

Čapek
"Kakva bi tišina nastala kad bi ljudi govorili samo ono što znaju."

Čehov
"Nema i ne može biti pravednog bogatstva."

A.G. Matos
"Postati čovek je lepše nego postati kralj."

Aristotel
"Nemoguće je da se sve dokazuje."

Beket
"Lud je samo onaj čija se ludost ne poklapa sa ludošću većine."

Bjelinski
"Ima istina u koje nije dobro verovati."
Nessie
Nessie
Aktivni forumaš
Aktivni forumaš

Registriran/a : 12.12.2009
Broj postova : 1962
Reputacija Reputacija : 138
Godina imam : 25
Započeo/la tema :
Mudre izreke poznatih Empty86 / 99986 / 999Mudre izreke poznatih Empty

[Vrh] Go down

Mudre izreke poznatih Empty Re: Mudre izreke poznatih

Postaj by Neu sri vel 17, 2010 3:55 pm

Ljubav je aktivna briga za život i razvitak osobe koju volimo.
Erich Fromm
Neu
Neu
CroFriends gazdarica
CroFriends gazdarica

Registriran/a : 19.12.2008
Broj postova : 86925
Reputacija Reputacija : 4929
Godina imam : 35
Započeo/la tema :
Mudre izreke poznatih Empty999 / 999999 / 999Mudre izreke poznatih Empty

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by scorpio57 sri vel 17, 2010 4:12 pm

Kad pripadam tebi, tad konačno potpuno pripadam i samome
sebi.
Michelangelo Buonarotti
scorpio57
scorpio57
Dipl.ing.foruma
Dipl.ing.foruma

Registriran/a : 06.01.2010
Broj postova : 9559
Reputacija Reputacija : 520
Godina imam : 66
Započeo/la tema :
Mudre izreke poznatih Empty65 / 99965 / 999Mudre izreke poznatih Empty

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by evitaa sri oľu 03, 2010 12:38 am

Henri Ford
"Ne postoji osoba koja nije sposobna da uradi više od onoga što misli da može."

Heraklit
"Znati mnogo stvari ne znači biti mudar."

"Zivot je, gledan iz bliza, tragedija a gledan iz daleka, komedija."
Charlie Chaplin!

Oscar Wilde
"Neprijateljima treba neprekidno opraštati, jer je to upravo ono što ih najviše ljuti."
evitaa
evitaa
Simpica pipica
Simpica pipica

Registriran/a : 26.08.2009
Broj postova : 15250
Reputacija Reputacija : 1499
Godina imam : 52
Započeo/la tema :
Mudre izreke poznatih Empty0 / 9990 / 999Mudre izreke poznatih Empty

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Neu ned kol 14, 2011 6:58 am

Napoleon Bonaparte: Napretkom i usavršavanjem matematike uvjetovano je blagostanje države.

Descartes: Nije dovoljno imati zdrav razum, treba ga znati i primijeniti.

Albert Einstein: Ima više savršenstva u običnoj kapljici vode, nego u svim strojevima, koje su izmislili ljudi.
Neu
Neu
CroFriends gazdarica
CroFriends gazdarica

Započeo/la tema :

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by evitaa čet pro 22, 2011 8:21 pm

Budite onakvi kakvi zelite izgledati.(Sokrat)
evitaa
evitaa
Simpica pipica
Simpica pipica

Započeo/la tema :

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Neu pet lip 29, 2012 11:54 am

1. "Don't knock masturbation — it's sex with someone I love."
  2. "Love is the answer... but while you're waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty interesting questions."
  3. "If there is reincarnation, I'd like to come back as Pamela Andersons fingertips."
  4. "Bisexuality immediately doubles your chances for a date on Saturday night."
  5. "Sex alleviates tension. Love causes it."
  6. "I didn't know he was dead... I thought he was British."
  7. "Eternity is a very long time, especially towards the end."
  8. "My brain? it's my second favorite organ."
  9. "The government is unresponsive to the needs of the little man. Under 5' 7", it is impossible to get your congressman on the phone."
  10. "Life doesn't imitate art, it imitates bad television."
  11. "I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer."
  12. "Confidence is what you have before you understand the problem."
  13. "You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
  14. "I will not eat oysters. I want my food dead -- not sick, not wounded -- dead."
  15. "Sex is only dirty if it's done right."
  16. "If only God would give me some clear sign! Like... making a large deposit in my name in a Swiss bank."
  17. "I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own."
  18. "The last time I was inside a woman was when I went to the Statue of Liberty"
  19. "Sex between 2 people is a beautiful thing; between 5 it's fantastic."
  20. "I've often said: the only thing standing between me and greatness... is me."
  21. "I have bad reflexes. I was once run over by a car being pushed by two guys."
  22. "If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans."
  23. "Life is like a concentration camp... you can't leave without dying."
  24. "I failed to make the chess team because of my height."
  25. "I tended to place my wife under a pedestal."
  26. "Capital punishment would be more effective as a preventive measure if it were administered prior to the crime."
  27. "Talk is what you suffer through so you can get to sex."
  28. "Basically, my wife was immature. I'd be at home in the bath and she'd come in and sink my boats."
  29. "It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens."
  30. "My one regret in life is that I am not someone else."
Woody Allen
Neu
Neu
CroFriends gazdarica
CroFriends gazdarica

Započeo/la tema :

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Neu pet lip 29, 2012 11:59 am

1. If you can make a girl laugh - you can make her do anything
  2. I want to grow old without facelifts... I want to have the courage to be loyal to the face I`ve made.
  3. I don`t mind living in a man`s world as long as I can be a woman in it.
  4. Sex is a part of nature. I go along with nature
  5. No one ever told me I was pretty when I was a little girl. All little girls should be told they`re pretty, even if they aren`t.
  6. Hollywood is a place where they`ll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul.
  7. A career is wonderful, but you can`t curl up with it on a cold night.
  8. Men are so willing to respect anything that bores them
  9. I`ve been on a calendar, but I`ve never been on time.
  10. Being a sex symbol is a heavy load to carry, especially when one is tired, hurt and bewildered
  11. "I`m Not Interested in Money, I just want to be wonderful"
  12. Thank you ever so
  13. It`s all make believe isn`t it
  14. I`m not interested in money, I just want to be wonderful.
  15. Some people have been unkind. If I say I want to grow as an actress, they look at my figure. If I say I want to develop, to learn my craft, they laugh. Somehow they don`t expect me to be serious about my work.
  16. I`ve been on a calendar, but never on time.
  17. I want to be a big star more than anything. It`s something precious.
  18. On John F. Kennedy: "It would be so nice to have a president who looks so young and good-looking."
  19. It`s often just enough to be with someone. I don`t need to touch them. Not even talk. A feeling passes between you both. You`re not alone.
  20. If I play a stupid girl, and ask a stupid question, I`ve got to follow it through. What am I supposed to do, look intelligent?
  21. Sex is a part of nature. I go along with nature.
  22. A dollar for your thoughts...
  23. Grace McKee arranged the marriage for me, I never had a choice. There`s not much to say about it. They couldn`t support me, and they had to work out something. And so I got married. - on her early marriage to James Dougherty
  24. Dogs never bite me. Just humans.
  25. On posing nude for the calendar in 1949: "My sin has been no more than I have written, posing for the nude because I desperately needed fifty dollars to get my car out of hock."
  26. Sometimes I think it would be easier to avoid old age, to die, young, but then you`d never complete your life, would you? You`d never wholly know yourself...
  27. On stardom: "It scares me. All those people I don`t know, sometimes they`re so emotional. I mean, if they love you that much without knowing you, they can also hate you the same way."
  28. I was surprised to be so crazy about Joe. I expected a flashy New York sports type, and instead I met this reserved guy who didn`t make a pass at me right away! He treated me like something special. Joe is a very decent man, and he makes other people feel decent too. - on meeting Joe DiMaggio for the first time
  29. Goethe said, `Talent is developed in privacy, ` you know?And it`s really true. There is a need for aloneness which I don`t think most people realize for an actor. It`s almost having certain kinds of secrets for yourself that you`ll let the whole world in on only for a moment, when you`re acting.
  30. An actor is supposed to be a sensitive intrument. Isaac Stern takes good care of his violin. What if everyone jumped on his violin?
  31. (About Montgomery Clift): He`s the only person I know that is in worse shape than I am.
  32. Fame will go by and, so long, I`ve had you, Fame. If it goes by, I`ve always known it was fickle.
  33. A smart girl leaves before she is left.
  34. Please don`t make me a joke. End the interview with what I believe... I want to be an artist, an actress with integrity.
  35. The world around me then was kind of grim. I had to learn to pretend in order to - I don`t know - block the grimness. The whole world seemed sort of closed to me... (I felt) on the outside of everything, and all I could do was to dream up any kind of pretend game. - on drifting in and out of orphanages when she was little
  36. If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything.
  37. The trouble with censors is they worry if a girl has cleavage. They ought to worry if she hasn`t any.
  38. I`ve never liked the name Marilyn. I`ve often wished that I had held out that day for Jean Monroe. But I guess it`s too late to do anything about it now.
  39. My illusions didn`t have anything to do with being a fine actress. I knew how third rate I was. I could actually feel my lack of talent, as if it were cheap clothes I was wearing inside. But my God, how I wanted to learn, to change, to improve!
  40. To put it bluntly, I seem to have a whole superstructure with no foundation. But I`m working on the foundation.
  41. The truth is I`ve never fooled anyone. I`ve let people fool themselves. They didn`t bother to find out who and what I was. Instead they would invent a character for me. I wouldn`t argue with them. They were obviously loving somebody I wasn`t. When they found this out, they would blame me for disillusioning them---and fooling them.
  42. I restore myself when I`m alone. A career is born in public -- talent in private.
  43. A sex-symbol becomes a thing, I just hate being a thing. But if I`m going to be a symbol of something I`d rather have it sex than some other things we`ve got symbols of.
  44. I was never used to being happy, so that wasn`t something I ever took for granted. I did sort of think, you know, marriage did that. You see, I was brought up differently from the average American child because the average child is brought up expecting to be happy - that`s it, successful, happy, and on time.
  45. Jean Harlow was my idol. - on her favorite actress, the first platinum blonde
  46. They were terribly strict. They didn`t mean any harm...it was their religion. They brought me up harshly. - on living with the Bolenders when she was a little girl
  47. I love a natural look in pictures. I like people with a feeling one way or another - it shows an inner life. I like to see that there`s something going on inside them.
  48. I knew I belonged to the public and to the world, not because I was talented or even beautiful, but because I never had belonged to anything or anyone else.
  49. I don`t mind living in a man`s world as long as i can be a woman in it.
  50. You know, when you grow up you can get kind of sour, I mean, that`s the way it can go.
  51. Talent is developed in privacy... but everybody is always tugging at you. They`d all like sort of a chunk at you. They`d kind of like to take pieces out of you.
  52. My marriage didn`t make me sad, but it didn`t make me happy either. My husband and I hardly spoke to each other. This wasn`t because we were angry. We had nothing to say. I was dying of boredom. - on why she divorced James Dougherty
  53. Fame is fickle, and I know it. It has it`s compensations but it also has it`s drawbacks, and I`ve experienced them both.
  54. Wouldn`t it be nice to be like men and get notches in your belt and sleep with most attractive men and not get emotionally involved?
  55. Joe hates crowds and glamour. - explaining why Joe DiMaggio didn`t come on one of her USO tours
  56. I want to grow old without face-lifts... I want to have the courage to be loyal to the face that I have made.
  57. In Hollywood a girl`s virtue is much less important than her hairdo. You`re judged by how you look, not by what you are. Hollywood`s a place where they`ll pay you a thousand dollars for kiss, and fifty cents for your soul. I know, because I turned down the first offer often enough and held out for the fifty.
  58. There was my name up in lights. I said `God, somebody`s made a mistake!` But there it was in lights. And I sat there and said, `Remember, you`re not a star.` Yet there it was up in lights.
  59. I used to say to myself, `What the devil have you got to be proud about, Marilyn Monroe?` And I`d answer, `Everything, everything.`
  60. I`ve never dropped anyone I believed in.
  61. My problem is that I drive myself... I`m trying to become an artist, and to be true, and sometimes I feel I`m on the verge of craziness, I`m just trying to get the truest part of myself out, and it`s very hard. There are times when I think, `All I have to be is true`. But sometimes it doesn`t come out so easily. I always have this secret feeling that I`m really a fake or something, a phony.
  62. I didn`t want to give up my career, and that`s what Joe wanted me to do most of all. - on why her marriage to Joe DiMaggio couldn`t work
  63. I`m a failure as a woman. My men expect so much of me, because of the image they`ve made of me and that I`ve made of myself, as a sex symbol. Men expect so much, and I can`t live up to it.
  64. People had a habit of looking at me as if I were some kind of mirror instead of a person. They didn`t see me, they saw their own lewd thoughts, then they white-masked themselves by calling me the lewd one.
  65. It stirs up envy, fame does. People you run into feel that, well, who does she think she is, Marilyn Monroe? They feel fame gives them some kind of privilege to walk up to you and say anything to you, you know, of any kind of nature - and it won`t hurt your feelings.
  66. If I had observed all the rules, I`d never have gotten anywhere.
  67. I`m not interested in money. I just want to be wonderful.
  68. I used to think as I looked at the Hollywood night, `There must be thousands of girls sitting alone like me, dreaming of becoming a movie star. But I`m not going to worry about them. I`m dreaming the hardest.`
  69. I want to be an artist... not an erotic freak. I don`t want to be sold to the public as a celluloid aphrodisiacal.
  70. Hollywood is a place where they`ll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss, and fifty cents for your soul. I know, because I turned down the first offer often enough, and held out for the fifty cents.
  71. The trouble with censors is that they worry if a girl has cleavage. They ought to worry if she hasn`t any.
  72. A career is born in public, talent in privacy.
  73. Fame will go by and, so long, I`ve had you, fame. If it goes by, I`ve always known it was fickle. So at least it`s something I experience, but that`s not where I live.
  74. Before marriage, a girl has to make love to a man to hold him. After marriage, she has to hold him to make love to him.
  75. Goodness! I never thought I had an effect on people, before I came to Corea
  76. When it comes down to it. I let people think what they want. And if they care enough to bother with what I do, I already know I`m better than them.
  77. It takes a smart brunette to play a dumb blonde.
Marilyn Monroe
Neu
Neu
CroFriends gazdarica
CroFriends gazdarica

Započeo/la tema :

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Neu pet lip 29, 2012 12:02 pm

1. "Actually, I really want to play Princess Leia. Stick some big pastries on my head. Now, that would be interesting."
  2. "I`m doing my bit for the women`s movement. The women have always been naked in movies and now I`m just desperate to take my clothes off as much as possible."
  3. "I`ve been waiting nearly twenty years to have my own light saber. Nothing`s cooler than being a Jedi Knight."
  4. "Isn`t Halle Berry the most beautiful woman? I have a film I`d like to be in her with. I mean, I`d like to be with her in." - At the 2002 Golden Globe Awards commenting to Melissa Rivers on Halle Berry, who just walked by.
  5. "It`s a great feeling of power to be naked in front of people. We`re happy to watch actual incredible graphic violence and gore, but as soon as somebody`s naked it seems like the public goes a bit bananas about the whole thing."
  6. "I won`t buy into the Hollywood thing...I want to be in good movies."
  7. I was with a friend of mine recently who was dying and while he was lying there with his family around his bed, I just knew that was it, that was the best you can hope for in life - to have your family and the people who love you around you at the end.
  8. I fight cynicism. It`s too easy. It`s really boring. It`s much harder to be positive and see the wonder of everything. Cynicism is a bunch of people who aren`t as talented as other people, knocking them because they make them feel even more untalented.
  9. "(My fans) say, `I`ve seen Star Wars and Moulin Rouge!. What else should we try to see you in?` I always tell `em to get The Pillow Book (1996). That would be a bit of an eye-opener for them, wouldn`t it?"
  10. My uncle would appear back from London, where he lived in the 70s, in sheepskin waistcoats and beads and no shoes. As an actor he had something about him that I liked and wanted to have. So that`s one element: to be like my uncle, to be different.
  11. It taught me a lesson which was an actor should not say, "I won`t do that." Once you`ve agreed the script, you must be willing to go as far as it needs to go on set. With some directors, you do the scene and they say that it`s fine, but you think to yourself, "Is that really enough? Is there not more?"
  12. It`s not my job to try and alter the director`s style - he`s in charge, and I`ll always give him my trust. I think what happens is that you learn how to deal with it if you`re not getting the support you need or if you`re not being pushed. Occasionally you`re doing two jobs at once: you`re fooling the director into thinking you`ve taken his note while doing what you think is better. It hasn`t happened very often, but it`s an awful thing when you lose your trust in a director. But it`s not for me to say.
  13. ...as an actor there`s nothing better than a great moody moment to play with nothing to say. It`s so much easier to do because you can really get inside your head.
  14. That was my challenge - to be a young Alec Guinness. People would come up and say to me, "You sound a bit like Alec Guinness. Did that just happen?" No! It`s my job, you know? The thrilling bit about it was I immersed myself in Alec Guinness movies, and I found this great one called The Card (1952). God, it`s a brilliant film.
  15. Then I watched the first episode of Star Wars over and over again. I loved it as a kid. It was a bit funny to be paid for it. I`d say to my wife, "I`ve got to go and watch Star Wars again, Sorry. I just haven`t quite got it..." Brilliant.
  16. Doing the second one was interesting, because I`d never had to go back to play a character again. It was three years between the two episodes. It was a bit easier because I was more used to the technical demands. In other films you rehearse, crack the scene and shoot it. In Star Wars, that`s not the case. It`s a very different process with an enormous amount of blue-screen work. It`s very difficult - you play scenes with people who aren`t there. (on `Attack of the Clones`)
  17. Acting to mid-air is odd. There`s a perverse pleasure to it when you get it right, but often you don`t. Aliens are really hard. On the second one (Star Wars: Episode II) I was doing the scene with those tall ones - actually, I quite fancied the female one - and they`ve got actors there who will actually be providing the voices for the characters. They wore blue hard hats with cardboard cut-outs of heads taped on top of them. So you`ve got to remember not to talk to the people but to talk to the hats.
  18. I love talking to kids about it, because they have great questions about how things work: "Do you have your lightsabre with you?" (on Star Wars Episode I & II)
  19. "It`s strange to explain off camera what you have done in this or that scene. How redundant, like an artist explaining his painting. As much as I like watching movies I`ve been in, I can`t watch myself in interviews. People shouldn`t know how we do it."
  20. My brother is two years older than me and he was brilliant at everything, it seemed. He was captain of the cricket and rugby teams. We had this rather archaic system of head boys and prefects at my school. I was in my fourth year - in Scotland we finish school in our sixth year - and my brother had become head boy and brilliant at everything: academia, sports. In fact, all the things I wasn`t good at. Then he left and I couldn`t get my head round anything, so I became depressed and got in trouble a lot. I remember my mother driving me one night through heavy rain, with the windscreen wipers going. It was the first half term of my fifth year and she said that she`d spoken to my dad and that I could leave school if I wanted to. I`d only assumed that I`d have to stick it out until I was 18, but here I was being offered the chance to leave at 16. My whole world opened up. I couldn`t believe it. And I was out, as soon as she said those words.
  21. "I am a married man. I haven`t been personally involved with all my leading ladies. It would maybe be somewhat glamorous if I had been, but I have not."
  22. "Film-making is like a series of problems that need to be solved. And the excitement, the adrenaline that you get from making a small film is that you all have to pull together. You finish and you feel like you`re walking away from your family. I love that."
  23. "I`ve always thought as an actor, I`m not very clever about that, not very clear on it. My choices aren`t about `OK, if I choose this film, that will let me carry on,` you know. Whether it is a big budget movie or a small budget movie, that isn`t part of my decision."
  24. "Movies are so draining. They pull away from the actor, but theater just fills you up. I needed my fix."
  25. The guy who`s creating that character will create their responses off how you respond to their responses which aren`t there. It`s a nightmare! - about acting with digital characters in Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
  26. "I like George Lucas and Tim Burton because there`s no messing about. No 100 takes of me walking through a door. They know what they want and when they get it, we move on. Naming no names but, with some directors, it`s take after take and take 22 is the exact same as the first one".
  27. In real life, you don`t get up with the sheet after you`ve had sex. It`s not like I`ll play a carpenter and wear nothing but a tool belt while constructing a dresser. That`s just not safe. Aussie Who Weekly 2002
  28. I needed to go and just find out exactly what it meant to be out and having fun in a kind of hedonistic and debauched environment. That`s right, something I wasn`t familiar with. (on researching for Moulin Rouge)
  29. Starting with a party scene for 600 cast and end up singing on top of a giant elephant...does it get any better than this? (on Moulin Rouge)
  30. Lying down from 50 feet, I was perfect. So I could really kill someone. Which is always good to know (On learning how to use a gun in _Black Hawk Down (2001)_).
  31. There is some really good crack when I come back here. This is where I learned to swear. (on coming home to Scotland.)
  32. I smoke a lot. I drink far too much-I don`t exercise. I torture small animals. (Ewan On his sex appeal)
  33. An airport customs inspector once recognized me from Trainspotting and strip searched me looking for drugs.
  34. I`m naked a lot of the time, and they don`t try to frame planted pots in front of my dick like they do in most other films. It`s all part of the story, but they don`t zoom in on it or anything and go, `Cock shot!` I`ve been naked in almost everything I`ve been in, really. I have it written into my contract.
  35. My dad saw my full package in The Pillow Book (1996) and said `I`m glad to see you inherited one of my major attributes`.
  36. I hated Clueless (1995) with a passion. I thought it would have been a really good film if someone had blown her head off at the end with a really huge gun. I mean, this rich bitch suddenly becomes charitable and then she`s okay? And then there`s the token black friend. It was so corrupt, so L.A., I hated it.
  37. I`ve always wanted to go to Hollywood, drive big cars and be in big movies. But I hope I won`t do just any film to become a star. I just want to carry on working, acting. I don`t want to direct or write. I think making films is brilliant. I get excited just going on a film set. Going on location is amazing, hanging about with all these film people doing their thing. If I bump into a star I get all star-struck.
  38. He`s quite the gentleman, Obi-Wan. But I don`t think he`d have any problems pulling if he wanted to. You know, as a Jedi, he`s not allowed to fall in love or get involved with that. So I suppose by now, he`s just got really big balls. Empire Magazine June, 2002
  39. I started watching golf for the first time yesterday. I`m really worried about myself. I was actually enjoying it.
  40. Nicole, Knickers, as I call her. I would swear, burp and fart in front of her. I`d try and embarrass her and she would pretend to be shocked. I always played up on that. It was a real elder sister-younger brother relationship.
  41. My lightsaber flew out of my hands. No one tells you the sabers have about 10 `D`batteries in them. They burn your hands... I tossed the saber in the air and it ended up hitting a technician in the head. (Twist Magazine)
  42. He`s quite extraordinary with his moves and spins. I think he was a baton girl in a past life (on his co-star Hayden Christensen).
  43. I`ve got a black woolen hat and it`s got Pervert written across the front of it. It`s the name of the clothing label. And I was with my wife and my baby at the supermarket and I didn`t think. I just put my hat on Clara`s head, because it was cold. And the looks. I couldn`t figure out why I was getting death looks. And then I realized my 10-month old baby`s wearing a hat with the word Pervert written on it and these people were like, `There`s Satan! There`s Satan out with his kid!` And then I made a point of her wearing it every time we went there (On an experience during the filming of A Life Less Ordinary (1997) in Utah).
  44. People are incredibly rude about it sometimes. Like, `What? You`re married?` Strange reaction to have. Proves what people`s ideas about marriage are. `We`re having a baby.` `What?` As if it`s the end of the world. Of course, it`s the start of a brilliant world.
  45. From Velvet Goldmine (1998), I got fond of wearing nail polish and eye makeup. I used to wear it quite a lot. We all wear makeup when we go to events - men and women alike. I`ve also had some good makeup artists, and I like to let them have a good time. I don`t think we should pretend we`re not wearing makeup when we are. I quite like the look of it.
  46. When I played Obi-Wan Kenobi in the Star Wars prequels, I had to transform myself into a young Alec Guinness. I watched his early work to see what he was like on screen. It is interesting how he is only remembered by people younger than myself for appearing in Star Wars. He played a wealth of characters in lots of films - it was like he was the British film industry.
  47. I got married because I fell in love with this woman. I had a baby with her because we wanted to have children. But that`s not because of some philosophical ideal at all, no.
  48. I`m not a guy who takes films for strong political messages.
  49. I was nine years old when I made up my mind that that was what I definitely wanted to do.
  50. Once you`ve agreed the script, you must be willing to go as far as it needs to go on set.
  51. Mainly I was able to perform with music - I played the French horn, I would sing, and I was a drummer in the pipe band. So I think it was a way to show off.
  52. I like to dance, but it`s not my weekend activity. I`m not a clubber.
  53. I remember in Shallow Grave I remember a few times when we`d only have to do one take. But when you did have to do more than one, you`d build on the one you`d done.
  54. I played music all through school and I kind of performed that way.
  55. It`s important, that spirit of youth, and when you`re 16 that can get you kickstarted.
  56. My uncle would appear back from London, where he lived in the 70s, in sheepskin waistcoats and beads and no shoes. As an actor he had something about him that I liked and wanted to have. So that`s one element: to be like my uncle, to be different
  57. No, no I`m not, no, but I just think... when people are naked it tells you a lot about their relationships.
  58. I left it for seven years before going back on stage. I know now not to leave it so long.
  59. The beautiful thing about it is that no two directors or actors work the same way. You also learn not to be afraid of discussion and conflict.
  60. No, I haven`t got any tattoos. Not yet.
  61. I`m just into making quality stuff if I can, with interesting people and good scripts. But it`s very important that it`s about something and that it says something. Otherwise, I don`t know what the point is, really.
  62. I`ve played in pipe bands in Scotland, and I`ve always played guitars and drums and stuff.
  63. No, I`m putting it away, trying to buy a house for my family. The goal is to use the money to move into a big house, so my daughter can have a garden.
  64. I certainly have no plans to leave London. It`s a great town.
  65. I`m sure it`s not great fun for them, or for any parent, when their child says they want to be an actor, `cos it`s quite an uncertain business and it can be terribly hard for most actors.
  66. If you`re suddenly doing something you don`t want to do for four years, just so you`ve got something to fall back on, by the time you come out you don`t have that 16-year-old drive any more and you`ll spend your life doing something you never wanted to do in the first place.
  67. Clara`s 16 months, and she`s really brilliant. She started talking, half in French and half in English. I don`t speak French near as well as her.
  68. I`ve done nudity in lots of things before. It`s something that`s never particularly bothered me.
  69. The other two things are... well, I had a huge appetite for old black and white movies on BBC 2. At the weekends they used to run matinees, and the more romantic the better.
  70. From there I did a one year theatre acting course in Fife, and then three years of drama school in London.
  71. A lot of parents tell their children that if they want to be an actor, that`s fine, but they should do something else first, so they`ve got something to fall back on. It doesn`t work like that, as far as I`m concerned.
  72. At school there was no acting to be had other than school plays which I did now and again.
  73. I chose to live in London, and I love it there. But I`m Scottish through and through. It`s a great place, a beautiful land and a beautiful people.
  74. I`m fiercely proud to be Scottish.
  75. I never imagined it wouldn`t work out for me. I had that absolute certainty in myself that has seen me through, I think, and my parents were absolutely behind me all the way.
  76. So, no, I`m not trying to crack into Hollywood, although I`ll make films there if they`re good scripts.
  77. It`s not my job to try and alter the director`s style - he`s in charge, and I`ll always give him my trust.
  78. I`m just looking for that moment to drop my Jedi knickers and pull out my real light saber.
  79. I left halfway through my third year to start Lipstick On Your Collar, which was the first thing I ever did.
  80. Conservative`s the last thing I am.
  81. Ultimately, you have to not worry about people thinking you should have played him differently. You`re the one playing the part so it has to be yours.
  82. As a child I was taken to the pantomime or the theatre and I would always, always fall in love with somebody on the stage. And want to have sex with them.
  83. Then I left school at 16 and worked in Perth Repertory Theatre, which was quite nearby where I lived. And I worked there for about six or seven months, as part of the stage crew.
  84. I really want to play Princess Leia. Stick some big pastries on my head. Now that would be interesting.
Ewan McGregor
Neu
Neu
CroFriends gazdarica
CroFriends gazdarica

Započeo/la tema :

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Teo pet lip 29, 2012 12:02 pm

Nije fora na engleskom jeziku staviti izreke.
Teo
Teo
Diplomat foruma
Diplomat foruma

Registriran/a : 17.12.2010
Broj postova : 7200
Reputacija Reputacija : 1201
Godina imam : 46
Započeo/la tema :

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Prop pet lip 29, 2012 12:22 pm

Mudre izreke Mudre izreke poznatih 398466 Mudre izreke poznatih 398466 Mudre izreke poznatih 398466 Mudre izreke poznatih 398466
Prop
Prop
Domaćin foruma Prop
(Filmofil, provokator, švaler)
Domaćin foruma Prop   (Filmofil, provokator, švaler)

Registriran/a : 09.03.2009
Broj postova : 28432
Reputacija Reputacija : 2403
Godina imam : 38
Započeo/la tema :
Mudre izreke poznatih Empty108 / 999108 / 999Mudre izreke poznatih Empty

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Purgy pet lip 29, 2012 12:50 pm

Zahvaljujem svojim roditeljima, posebice mami i tati.

-Ava Karabatić, Survivor, 2012
Purgy
Purgy
Domaćin foruma Purgy
(Paint slikar i bacač stihova)
Domaćin foruma Purgy   (Paint slikar i bacač stihova)

Registriran/a : 20.12.2008
Broj postova : 14047
Reputacija Reputacija : 1669
Godina imam : 15
Započeo/la tema :
Mudre izreke poznatih Empty142 / 999142 / 999Mudre izreke poznatih Empty

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by GracaVanPelt pon kol 27, 2012 11:39 am

Nezrela ljubav kaže: - Volim te jer te trebam. Zrela ljubav kaže: - Trebam te jer te volim. ~ Erich Fromm
GracaVanPelt
GracaVanPelt
Aktivni forumaš
Aktivni forumaš

Registriran/a : 20.08.2012
Broj postova : 1347
Reputacija Reputacija : 233
Godina imam : 33
Započeo/la tema :

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Teo uto kol 28, 2012 10:27 pm

"Borba čovjeka protiv vlasti je borba pamćenja protiv zaborava. "
Milan Kundera
Teo
Teo
Diplomat foruma
Diplomat foruma

Započeo/la tema :

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by evitaa uto kol 28, 2012 10:42 pm

Ako zatvorite vrata svim manama, i istina ce ostati napolju. (Tagore)
evitaa
evitaa
Simpica pipica
Simpica pipica

Započeo/la tema :

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by GracaVanPelt sri kol 29, 2012 6:57 am

Samo je jedan kutak svemira koji sigurno možete promijeniti, a to ste vi sami.
(Aldous Huxley)
GracaVanPelt
GracaVanPelt
Aktivni forumaš
Aktivni forumaš

Započeo/la tema :

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Teo sri kol 29, 2012 5:10 pm

Čovjek postaje najbliži sebi kada postigne onakvu ozbiljnost koju ima dijete dok se igra.

Heraklit
Teo
Teo
Diplomat foruma
Diplomat foruma

Započeo/la tema :

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by GracaVanPelt čet kol 30, 2012 5:57 am

Svijet nikada nije imao dobro definiranu riječ sloboda.
(Abraham Lincoln)
GracaVanPelt
GracaVanPelt
Aktivni forumaš
Aktivni forumaš

Započeo/la tema :

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by evitaa čet kol 30, 2012 8:45 am

"Kakva bi tišina nastala kad bi ljudi govorili samo ono što znaju."
Karel Capek
evitaa
evitaa
Simpica pipica
Simpica pipica

Započeo/la tema :

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by GracaVanPelt čet kol 30, 2012 1:23 pm

Genij je jedan posto inspiracije i devedeset i devet posto znoja.
(Edison)
GracaVanPelt
GracaVanPelt
Aktivni forumaš
Aktivni forumaš

Započeo/la tema :

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by evitaa čet kol 30, 2012 4:00 pm

Najjača kušnja je bijeda. I najmudrije ribe glad tjera na udicu.

Goethe
evitaa
evitaa
Simpica pipica
Simpica pipica

Započeo/la tema :

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by GracaVanPelt pet kol 31, 2012 9:16 am

Hrabrost je otpor strahu, vladanje strahom – a ne odsutnost straha.
(Mark Twain)
GracaVanPelt
GracaVanPelt
Aktivni forumaš
Aktivni forumaš

Započeo/la tema :

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by WEYLAND-YUTANI pet kol 31, 2012 2:02 pm

If it bleeds, we can kill it.
Dutch
WEYLAND-YUTANI
WEYLAND-YUTANI
Domaćin foruma
Domaćin foruma

Registriran/a : 10.01.2009
Broj postova : 5092
Reputacija Reputacija : 143
Započeo/la tema :
Mudre izreke poznatih Empty133 / 999133 / 999Mudre izreke poznatih Empty

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Teo ned ruj 02, 2012 8:25 am

Kada bi čovjek mogao kupiti sreću sigurno bi kupio jedan broj preveliku.

Pearl.S. Buck
Teo
Teo
Diplomat foruma
Diplomat foruma

Započeo/la tema :

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Teo pon ruj 03, 2012 4:41 am

Čovjeka ćete najbolje upoznati ako ga promatrate kako se ponaša kad se nešto besplatno djeli.

Ivo Andrić
Teo
Teo
Diplomat foruma
Diplomat foruma

Započeo/la tema :

[Vrh] Go down